Answers to Quiz #1 – Diwali mini-quiz
Tha answers to the same can be found in the comments section, however Vinod suggested that it’s better to post the answers separately. So here are the answers:
1) It is the NEW MOON DAY of KARTIKA
2) Ram returned after defeating Ravana from Sri Lanka. He reached South India first in his way up north. That’s why we celebrate it a day earlier.(No one can say for sure. This is a possible answer.)
3) Sivakasi. (Too easy a question to even ask.)
4) Dhanvantri– Physician of Gods. If anyone is from Coimbatore, you would know of the Dhanvantri temple too.
5) Sita. (Another clarification, I said the child would be the cause of death and not cause death. If Sita wasn’t taken away by Ravana, Ram probably wudnt have killed him.)